West Ham midfielder Manuel Lanzini has denied reports that he will be out for the entire 2018/19 season due to his knee injury, Sky Sports reports.
Lanzini has stated that expects to return for West Ham early next year.
The Argentina international was ruled out of the World Cup earlier this month after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament in training which required surgery.
The Argentine underwent surgery successful surgery in Barcelona and has now given fans an update on his recovery.

Shortly after his surgery, West Ham confirmed that the player would spend a few weeks recovering in Spain before heading back to London.
However recent claims from newspapers have stated that there were problems with Lanzini’s surgery and that he could miss the entire 2018/19 campaign.
The 25-year-old has taken to twitter to dismiss these claims.
Some English media have said that my injury will make me miss next season, that there were problems with the surgery… none of this is true.
The surgery went really well. Although I don’t want to set a date, I expect to be ready to play at the beginning of 2019. Thank you.
Twitter: Some English media have said that my injury will make me miss next season, that there were problems with the surger… https://t.co/M6V5ASJ59T (@manulanzini)
Manuel Pellegrini is still, however, continuing his search for midfield reinforcements and has been left frustrated with his chase of Fulham’s Tom Cairney and Javier Pastore, who secured a move from PSG to Roma on Tuesday.
However West Ham are still keen to tie down deals for Jack Wilshere and Lazio’s Felipe Anderson.





